Sunday, July 25, 2010

Engagement Pics

I was feeling very stressed. My STDs (wedding planning talk - Save the Dates) should have gone out at the 6 month mark. That would be around June 18th. It came and went. July rolled on in. Well, I had to plan my pictures around my hair, so we had to wait until I got a fresh relaxer.

We finally set up for last Thursday. Our photographer, Ms. Anne Marie Darcy, scouted some locations for our early evening shoot. She had chosen a little local area park with trees that lined a walkway, a bridge (I can't remember the name) that has the Houston skyline in the background and then downtown for some urban-scape shots. I was trying to do all I could to maintain my hair and make-up in the Texas humidity! Well, it rained and was humid ALL last week and Thursday was no different.

We ended up having to push pause. However, we did get some good shots. Andplusalso, Anne Marie knew that I was desperate to get something to use so I could create my STD. She sent me 2 that I could use at like two in the morning! Whee! Here they are. I can't wait to get the rest or to finish the rest of the shoot sans rainstorm!
Will post my Save the Date shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment