Sunday, September 12, 2010

Double digit countdown!

Well, here we are at 97 days and counting! oh.ma.gee! Where do we stand?

I got a phone call about 2 weeks with this message waiting for me:

Hi, I'm Raymond, your new contact person at the Hotel hotel.
blah,blah, blah.

At first I was scared, like seriously, this close to the end? But then I thought that it was at least a good sign that he was reaching out and contacting his clients with upcoming events, as opposed to just finding out on my own. It has been a good thing for the most part. We met in person last Wednesday and had our tasting and got our updated contract. This thing is really happening! He also had a copy of a reception set-up that I'd never seen. I love it! They are supposed to do a trial set-up to see if it will work in the space and send me the pics.

I am still in search of some sort of day-of coordinator or decorating/set-up/take-down team. I am calling a lady tomorrow to see if she's available and find out about her prices.

I have emailed my d.j. (who is not local to the wedding) to see if he'll be available for our next consultation in my hometown sometime soon so he can get a look at the space.

We are going to turn in our apps for passports tomorrow (I know, I know!), and I want this honeymoon decided and booked this week!

DIY updates coming in next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment