Sunday, June 13, 2010

Frick. 188 days...

Well, how did that happen?!? It's time for me to buckle down and get back on this planning thing. I didn't "stop," but I certainly did slow down. But (*singing*) school's out for summer!

***UPDATE***
I plan to get going on my DIY projects. I have purchased a lot of items over the last couple of months and have just placed everything in what is slowly turning into the wedding room.

A newly married bride in the Houston area was selling her candy bar set-up and 10 cylindrical vases. I jumped in and snapped those up! What do you think?

I'm quite excited! I have more than enough containers now and the scoops/tongs.
I have everything I need to paint my banners and aisle runner. I am just waiting on someone from the hotel to let me know the length of the aisle. sigh. More about them in the next post. Here is my trial Here Comes the Bride banner:
More posting. more frequently!
Let's go!!!
<3 CRod

No comments:

Post a Comment